1.    #1  
    Have they (meaning anyone) come out with a desk cradle for this thing yet? Preferably one that can connect via AC or USB and charges a spare battery at the same time? How about a recommendation for a replacement stylus?

The accessories seem pretty lacking for this phone.
    Check out SeidioOnline, they have a dock. Unfortunately, it doesn't allow you to charge an extra battery. They also sell replacement stylii.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    Check out SeidioOnline, they have a dock. Unfortunately, it doesn't allow you to charge an extra battery. They also sell replacement stylii.
    It's a complete rip-off. $35 for a sync cable that allows my phone to stand up is not a good solution. Sure Seidio's stuff looks good, but there is no doubt that they are gouging us with these prices.

A $30 rubber case costs as much to ship as the dock.

It's sad that they're really our only option.
    If you don't like it, don't buy it.

You pay for quality material. Look around the threads, Seidio is doing their own QC. There was a problem with the holster, they redesigned, and sent replacements. They're currently working on a solution for the pen/stylus combo.

There are cheaper options for rubber cases, just do a Google Search. But I would probably still trust Seidio's cases.

Disclaimer: I do not work for nor am I affiliated with Seidio Online or it's partners.
    Last edited by crazie.eddie; 08/19/2008 at 01:17 AM.
    There are some generic 800w cradles on Ebay now, including one with space to charge a spare battery (just search for "800w cradle"). $27 shipped. If anybody gets one I'd be interested to hear what you think.