1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to create a phone distribution list?
    I am use Windows Mobile 6 Threaded SMS. Then I create a template and add the phone numbers to the template with my default message. Afterward I save the template. Finally if I want change the message I delete the message and type another message.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
    I am use Windows Mobile 6 Threaded SMS. Then I create a template and add the phone numbers to the template with my default message. Afterward I save the template. Finally if I want change the message I delete the message and type another message.
    whats the maximum number you can text to? isnt it 20? i need to be able to send to like 200 people in one whop

is there a program out there to do that?
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    do a registry edit change the max # of receipants to 300 see if that wrks I changed mine to 50 back n the day they all get it...

just a note when u send mas messages make sure its below 160 characters / message
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphen View Post
    do a registry edit change the max # of receipants to 300 see if that wrks I changed mine to 50 back n the day they all get it...

just a note when u send mas messages make sure its below 160 characters / message
    What is the registry key to change the maximum number of recipients?