1.    #1  
    Anyone ever have this issue? My phone apparently keeps sending the same text message over and over. A couple of my friends just texted me and said that they had gotten it 3 times in the past 20 minutes. I finally had to turn my radio off to get it to stop. Not sure what the heck is going on. Anyone have any thoughts???

I used to have this problem with my 700wx. I haven't had it with this phone though.. I have no idea what the problem could be though.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Was it Tmobile phone numbers?
    There are a couple other threads on this issue. My wife just showed me 4 or 5 of the same message she has received from me today....has to be a network issue - my mother (on a different carrier, ATT I think) gets this from me as well. My wife is going to call Sprint tomorrow and see what they say.
    it's a network issue... happens with cell carriers now and again.
    Mine was the opposite. I was getting the same thing 2x or so, and the time was all screwed up today as well. I'd get newer ones before i'd get older ones. I had one at like 11 something today, then one popped up showing 10am that said "Yeah". I was thinking... Yeah what, but then I realized it was from an earlier text.

Weird deal I had today with some of that.