1.    #1  
    I bought one of these chargers, by Cellet.com...

They work well, by charging the phone. Basically, if I saw the charging icon on, the notification sound, and the led light turning red, then eventually green, then I knew I was good.

The charger has a nice soft rubberized feel to it. The cable is a little thin, like many other rectractable cables, so just as long as you don't pull or treat the cord as if it was made with titanium, then you should be fine. There is a metal button on the top, which retracts the cable. There is also a blue led to indicate that it's on. Even though the led is rather small, it is bright. I find it kind of annoying when driving at night. I wonder how those people who bought the Motorola car charger with the blue light feels.

Anyways, I highly recommend the charger. I like the retractable cable, since it lessens the clutter in the glove compartment or storage shelf. I don't have to worry about the cables getting tangled up, since I have allot of Mini USB and Micro USB devices that would require a car charger.

I also bought a mini USB version as well.
    Awesome. Thanks for the review.