1.    #1  
    Anyone else having this issue?
    I have vista x64 on my desktop and vista on x32 on my laptop.

On both it is hard to sync with my treo. It seems like it's a chance game. Sometimes it works or sometimes it doesn't. Any thoughts?

And for the record, I've had almost no issues with vista (32 and 64) aside from this.
    Mine always syncs (32 bit) but it a chance rather or not it stays connected after that. I did have one hard reset/and rebuild that worked great for a few days then I hard reset again and its back to bad. I think it has something to do with the driver installation in Vista.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    Mine always syncs (32 bit) but it a chance rather or not it stays connected after that. I did have one hard reset/and rebuild that worked great for a few days then I hard reset again and its back to bad. I think it has something to do with the driver installation in Vista.
    I have Vista installed on 2 machines.

This is how it been working for me. If I plug in and activate the Phone(red button) it connects. If I turn the phone off. (Red button) the connection to the PC disconnects. Turn back on..It reconnects.

This happens very consistantly with mine. Anyone else?
    It is the same in XP. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Sometimes if I leave it plugged in for a minute or so it will all of a sudden sync up. Sometimes nothing.
    Works fine on my x64 and x86 Vista machines. The only thing is it isn't already reconignized on any of them. I occasionally have to toggle the Advanced USB Networking option to get it to work. Annoying but it works.
    Works great so far (been about a week now) using Sync Center on my x64 Vista Ultimate SP1 install..