1.    #1  
    Anyone know if there is a way to watch NASCAR on the 800w, besides using SLINGMEDIA? What about being able to use the "trackpass" feature?

Thank you in advance.
    I've watched NASCAR on Sprint TV. Is that what you're asking?
    Last edited by Badspelir; 08/18/2008 at 02:45 PM.
  3.    #3  
    I don't think Sprint TV has NASCAR live races on it. I've looked but they are pretty much just clips.
    Most races are broadcast via nascar.com. If you use skyfire browser you should be able to stream directly from the site. Or while the races are broadcast by ESPN you can atleast tune into an ESPN radio station and catch audio via windows media player.

1010XL in Jacksonville, FL is where I catch them....
    Quote Originally Posted by socal_800w View Post
    I don't think Sprint TV has NASCAR live races on it. I've looked but they are pretty much just clips.
    Unless things have changed Sprint TV does have Cup races live. I think truck and Nationwide series too. I watched one live a couple months ago on Sprint TV.
    Sprint TV
    Channel 26 is Speed channel.
    Channel 27 is Speed Nascar which broadcasts races.

I don't have ESPN on mine. That is the channel Cup and Nationwide are on.
    Global Posts
    760 Global Posts
    Many people have tried for a long time to get track pass to work on WX's but I do not believe anyone was able to get it to work myelf included.
  8.    #8  
    So your saying that if I install SKYFIRE, I'll be able to use the trackpass? I normally sit at home and use trackpass via laptop and wifi. Im going to the race in New Hampshire in a few weeks and dont want to dish out the money for the scanner at the track. I looked on my Sprint TV during the race and didnt see anything as far as the LIVE race coverage. Now my son's ic902 will allow me to use trackpass.

PLEASE HELP! grrrr
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    Sprint TV
    Channel 26 is Speed channel.
    Channel 27 is Speed Nascar which broadcasts races.

I don't have ESPN on mine. That is the channel Cup and Nationwide are on.
    If I remember correctly Sprint TV only allows you to view the NCTS & NNS. Not the NSCS
    So your saying that if I install SKYFIRE, I'll be able to use the trackpass? I normally sit at home and use trackpass via laptop and wifi. Im going to the race in New Hampshire in a few weeks and dont want to dish out the money for the scanner at the track. I looked on my Sprint TV during the race and didnt see anything as far as the LIVE race coverage. Now my son's ic902 will allow me to use trackpass.

PLEASE HELP! grrrr
    I wasn't saying you can neccesarily use trackpass.... but I have watched live races via nascar.com on my phone before.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post
    I wasn't saying you can neccesarily use trackpass.... but I have watched live races via nascar.com on my phone before.
    On your 800w or another phone? Thanks for your help! Do you know where I can pick-up skyfire?
    On your 800w or another phone? Thanks for your help! Do you know where I can pick-up skyfire?
    Through my 800w. Go to Skyfire.com and sign up for the beta. You should get a text/email shortly for download link. I got mine same day. Do a search in this forum for it, there have been a couple threads.

Dave
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post
    Through my 800w. Go to Skyfire.com and sign up for the beta. You should get a text/email shortly for download link. I got mine same day. Do a search in this forum for it, there have been a couple threads.

Dave
    Thanks Dave,

Went on the skyfire site a while ago and signed up but haven't recieved any link yet. I'll do some searching. Thanks a lot for your help!

-SoCal