1.    #1  
    http://www.palminfocenter.com/forum/...ic.php?t=34568

all fans are gone one by one! Nobody can wait forever! When in the school, someone asked if anyone is still using palm, I saw only my hand!!!! people are laughing at me, while they all have the latest fancy gadgets!!!! even the girl I love!!

stupid palm ceo, stupid palm stock price, nobody can wait for u!!! release or DIE!!!

stupid Singapore call center support! stupid quality! stupid warranty! stupid palm OS!
    Wow I thought you were linking to an article with some pertinent information. What is the point of this post?
    Er.. fyi it works with WM 6.1 not palm os, since you posted this in the Treo 850 / pro forum.
  4.    #4  
    i know it's 850 forum! U think 850 is the KING?? how about the freaking reta* palm let u wait another 1 year?! You just keep waiting until everyone left you and laugh at you!
  5.    #5  
    sorry, I was too emotional..... and drunk.

I started to use Palm V 9 ys ago and I was so pissed off by palm during the last 3 yrs....
    Quote Originally Posted by treopq View Post
    I suspected as much.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G

I started to use Palm V 9 ys ago and I was so pissed off by palm during the last 3 yrs....

Let us know what you were drinking so we can stay away from it. HeHe
    I know how you feel, when I went to the Rogers store this weekend and asked for the Treo 750, the salesman blatantly said that Palm is going down. He offered a BB which I declined.

I'm waiting eagerly and patiently (so far) for the Treo 850.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Well go and buy something else then You are under no obligation to buy or continue using their products
    Quote Originally Posted by TazUk View Post
    Well go and buy something else then You are under no obligation to buy or continue using their products
    Yea, But is it ok if we stay around here and bash Palm?
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    I will look at my 900p when it gets here. . . .but until then . . . . I am on an Australian Walkabout with my iPhone 3G. I miss Docs to Go and the Palm search/find function, but other than that . . . I'm a happy camper.
    How bout the no keyboard Perry

have a good trip

all fans are gone one by one! Nobody can wait forever! When in the school, someone asked if anyone is still using palm, I saw only my hand!!!! people are laughing at me, while they all have the latest fancy gadgets!!!! even the girl I love!!

stupid palm ceo, stupid palm stock price, nobody can wait for u!!! release or DIE!!!

stupid Singapore call center support! stupid quality! stupid warranty! stupid palm OS!

Thought the call center was in Manila or Cebu
    In my experience, HTC devices like the Tilt and TyTN I are disasters. I loved my Treo 750 even though it wasn't the flashiest, hardware or software. It just worked, and the enhancements that Palm made were awesome. Now that the Treo Pro is coming with fully updated specs in a more svelte, attractive package, I think it's my only option for a WM device.
    Global Posts
    438 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    In my experience, HTC devices like the Tilt and TyTN I are disasters.
    I had a TyTN and got rid of it within a month. Great specs, but not freindly to use. I tried a colleagues' Diamond the other day, and the screen seemed tiny and the display unreadable!

People are quick to slag off Palm, but their extra years of experience in the handheld market do pay off.

Palm is dead. Many years with palm and I am going to Iphone 3G. I don't like Windows, I liked Palm Os, but I couldn't wait. Too much time to wait.
    you many want to wait til apple figures out the bugs with the iphone.

Palm isn't quite dead yet. Hope you bought stock while it was a good time
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    . . . . My daughter flys on her iPhone keyboard, where I just sort of plug along. Every device is a compromise of features. . . .
    I saw a kid blazing on the iPhone keyboard on a moving bus(!) how is this possible. The iPhone's glass should have been glowing red.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    you many want to wait til apple figures out the bugs with the iphone.

Palm isn't quite dead yet. Hope you bought stock while it was a good time
    eps=-1.05

i dont think it is wise to pick this stock right now.
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    Mr. Rubinstein, the executive chairman, said he is convinced he can bring Palm back. “Everyone is trying to make an iPhone killer,” he said. “We are trying to make a killer Palm product.”

Thank the powers that be that we have someone competent in control.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    I bought some palm stock in July. It's done pretty well. Nope, eps isn't great, but palm was and still is in the tank (besides eps doesn't mean much after the fact). Any decent rebound will be a great return in the next few years.

What's essential is for the 800w and treo pro to do well (better profit margins) and i think they will (if you sit and wait for it, then you've missed the best time to buy). Their enemy is Blackberry, no question. The centro is fine. Palm is showing signs that looks matter as well as features with a new OS to come.

As a cpa, i've talked a few friends/clients into it in the past couple of months.
    Last edited by cardfan; 08/20/2008 at 09:52 AM.