1.    #1  
    Hi,

I want a plastic screen protector that's a real piece of plastic, ala exim or jazz or whatever is on ebay....i don't think the invisible shield types are as appropriate for just the screen.

Problem is, any non-ripoff locations that I can buy it from?
    The Seidio screen protecter fit so perfectly that it's impossible for me to tell it's there 99.9% of the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    The Seidio screen protecter fit so perfectly that it's impossible for me to tell it's there 99.9% of the time.
    Then I must have misapplied mine - is it "reusable" if I wanted to try to adjust it?

I'm off by a small margin (you can see it in the photos I took in the innocase thread). Almost not enough for me to care, but it does bug me every now and then. Hate to have to spend another $8.
    Why do you think the InivisibleShield type is not appropriate for just the screen? That's all I get. I once got the full body shield for my Centro, but had to remove it because of a case that was ultra form fitting.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I installed an invisibleshield on my 800w screen Friday afternoon. I've had a full face skin from zagg on my creative zen for over a year now and can vouch for it's strength. It saved the zen from a nasty scratch on the screen. The material is textured and has a tacky feel when using the stylus but doesn't affect useability. It's also kind of fun to install with the little squeegie

+1 InvisibleShield and the lifetime guarantee

Second that. the Seidio screen protector is perfect and so clear you dont even know its on. Its a good one.
    I just installed the Zagg total body shield yesterday, so another +1 for me.

Due to the nature of the materials, and what you are using it for, I seriously doubt you'll be able to find anything that can be removed and repositioned after totally installed. The Zagg product works better because you moisten it first, so you can reposition it many times - but when it dries, that's it.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I had a Seidio screen protector on my 755p for a few months. When I got the 800w, I ripped it off the 755p, washed it, trimmed it, and applied it to the 800w. Looks and works great, so yes it is possible to reuse the Seidio one. It's shiny and very smooth; I like it more than the InvisibleShield one I had for a different device. The InvisibleShield is tacky and thicker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kismet View Post
    I had a Seidio screen protector on my 755p for a few months. When I got the 800w, I ripped it off the 755p, washed it, trimmed it, and applied it to the 800w. Looks and works great, so yes it is possible to reuse the Seidio one. It's shiny and very smooth; I like it more than the InvisibleShield one I had for a different device. The InvisibleShield is tacky and thicker.
    is this the same as the Screen Guard?
    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...Code=SPM1TR800

That's the one.
    That's the one.

thanks.