Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I'm not totally stupid, well maybe, just sometimes. Anyways I've installed the latest X-Button 2.0 Build 30487 (downloaded from XDA http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=330046)

But for some reason it is not running how it should, I also installed 1.5 and the taskbar was not showing up on the today screen. I configured the setting to allow X closes programs however it's not running.

The task manager shows up in the settings folder but nothing Anyone figure out how to get it running... ?
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    For now, I just go to the Settings and go to the Task Manager to kill my things.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    i think its more a resolution problem since x button was made for only 240x320 HTC phones

BUT the 850 coming out on gsm is rumored to have the HTC task manager so it can prob be ripped out eventually
    Quick Menu once enabled has an good way of exiting applications that is much more convenient that tMan and a few others.
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    For now, I just go to the Settings and go to the Task Manager to kill my things.
    You do know you can hold down the OK button for a few seconds to bring up the task manager, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    You do know you can hold down the OK button for a few seconds to bring up the task manager, right?
    or if u dont feel like holding down the ok button for a couple seconds u can hold the hotkey and press the ok button also