Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I just install the Pocket e-sword bible software on the main memory.

OK, the graphic is squashed, so nothing new here.

I put the bible on my micro-SD and when it boot up, I tell it to go my memory card.

But it will not do it.

Did any of you have this problem?
    havent tried yet but usually takes esword quite a while to catch up with each new windows mobile version. The developer works on donations and seems far more concerned with keeping the desktop version updated and bug free.

you may want to email him and see what the eta is.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Laridian Bible didnt work. I click on it and it would not start.

I could not install Olivetree bible. It say Vista not supported.

So no luck on any bibles for the 800w.

I have email the author for e-sword and await his response.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    No problems here other than some slight graphical issues. I have it all loaded in the internal memory though since there's plenty of it.
    i will try to install esword and quickverse over the next couple of days.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I have install eSword prg to main memory and run the bible from the MicroSD and no luck.

I have install eSword prg to MicroSD and bible in MicroSD and no luck.

Each time I correct it to the right path and it say the file are not there.

I have email the author. Still no email from him yet.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Laridian works great for me. program in main memory and Bibles on card. No problem
    Last edited by ehehat; 08/17/2008 at 10:05 AM.
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    Laridian works great (I have the smartphone version).
    Life is a carnival, believe it or not,
    Life is a carnival, two bits a shot
    I have OliveTree working fine - a few differences from POS. However, never could get esword stable - half the time could not find the bible files on card. Funny, I emailed many times and hoped author would get POS version (I've had Treos all the way from the 300) - now that I have the WM version, it's glitchy...glad OliveTree is staying relatively up to date.
    Charliec
    I have had all sorts of problems with it so I just use opera and go to mbible.com
    olive tree works fine for me as well. there's a post in their support forum about installing it on the 800w.

I can't post links, but their support forum has a post about installing it for the 800w... odd, the treo 800w post i'm thinking of doesn't have the instructions... will update with info if I find it again.

if you search on the message board for "treo", it's a post in the smartphone (windows mobile) forum
    Last edited by Matthew Eagin; 10/19/2008 at 05:21 PM.
    Pocket E-Sword works on the Treo 800w. It's the best value (free) and in my opinion superior in functionality to other products in its field. Even translations and commentaries that cost a fee for Pocket E-Sword are cheaper than for other similar products. Because Pocket E-Sword's creator appears to ONLY be charging for the licensing fee demanded by the copyright holder. I think Pocket E-Sword's model of trying to give as much away as possible for free and only taking donations from those willing to offer money, is a bit more in line with the words written in those Bibles .

chong67, I think you need to update everyone on how Pocket E-Sword is working for you now .
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaffeyBoy View Post
    I have had all sorts of problems with it so I just use opera and go to mbible.com
    Been using this for over a year. I don't like a bunch of apps on my device (Memmaid, SKTools and Kinoma). I find the more crap on it the more chances of something happening.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Pocket E-Sword is fine working for me now.

After you install it, do a reboot and point to the bible on your SD card.