1.    #1  
    I was using a 128mb SD card (showed up in File Explorer as Storage Device) just fine, put a 4gb one afterwards, it didn't see it and I figured it wasn't compatible, so I put the 128mb SD card back, my Treo 700wx makes sounds, but I can't find the device.

What do I do? Can I reset this thing? I got it used from work with no manual.
    Did u try to soft reset? In case u dont know how, take off the battery cover, and u will see a tiny button labeled "reset".. You will have to use ur stylus to press it.
    Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    A few helpful hints. Get a 3rd party battery cover with a hole over the reset button. This way you don't have to remove the cover. I believe I got mine through WMexperts store. Next, WM5 devices (i.e. Treo 700WX) have an issue with cards that are 4GB or more. There is a patch available. Let me know and I'll send it.
    "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
    -Ernest Hemingway

Global Posts
    529 Global Posts
    wm5 i hear doesn't have drivers to micro sdhc cards if that what your using. i have recently upgraded to wm6. the rom i installed didn't have the drivers either. after some timely searching i finally found a cab driver to install. so i can now use my 4 gig microsdhc card on my 700wx running wm6.
    My Treo 750 came with WM 6 and it has support for microSD (via mini adapter) for SDHC out of the box. In canada however, the highest capacity I can get is 4GB.