Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Got on eBay in a package with a Micro USB car charger: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=002

Thanks for the pics, does it stay together pretty tight ? I had a case similar to that one for my 755 and it didn't stay together well. If you moved it a certain way, it would come apart.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    Thanks for the pics, does it stay together pretty tight ? I had a case similar to that one for my 755 and it didn't stay together well. If you moved it a certain way, it would come apart.
    It's solid. It'll only come apart if I pry it apart where it clips at the seem.
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDrummer View Post
    Cool, thanks for the reply.. One more question, I read the ebay link and it spoke of a detachable swivel belt clip, how is it ? Pretty sturdy as well..

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    The last picture looks like it has scotch tape applied.
  6.    #6  
    Cool, thanks for the reply.. One more question, I read the ebay link and it spoke of a detachable swivel belt clip, how is it ? Pretty sturdy as well..
    I've lost count of how many hard cases I've purchased for different phones over the years. Almost all of them have come with the detachable swivel clip, but I've never used one. I always keep my phone it in my front left pocket. I'm too leery of leaving a PDA with it's screen facing out. I don't want to accidentally bump into something and destroy the screen. Plus it just annoys me to having something wobbling on my hip like that.
    I've lost count of how many hard cases I've purchased for different phones over the years. Almost all of them have come with the detachable swivel clip, but I've never used one. I always keep my phone it in my front left pocket. I'm too leery of leaving a PDA with it's screen facing out. I don't want to accidentally bump into something and destroy the screen. Plus it just annoys me to having something wobbling on my hip like that.
    Ok thanks. That last pic does look like there's tape on it, whats that from ?

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
  8.    #8  
    Ok thanks. That last pic does look like there's tape on it, whats that from ?
    It's like that all around the case where it actually clips with the other side. The outside is smooth, but because it's clear you can still see the underside.
    It's like that all around the case where it actually clips with the other side. The outside is smooth, but because it's clear you can still see the underside.
    Ok cool, thanks. I had one before with something similar on it

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Thanks for posting your pix!
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
  11. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I got my case a couple of days ago, and the thing is solid, and almost impossible to take apart.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    I got my case a couple of days ago, and the thing is solid, and almost impossible to take apart.
    How much of a PITA is that going to be if/when your screen freezes and you can't do a software soft reset?
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    does it add noticeable bulk? would you mind measuring how thin (in millimeters) is the width of the plastic? I'm on the fence on whether to get what you go or to get seidio's innocase.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by araytb View Post
    does it add noticeable bulk? would you mind measuring how thin (in millimeters) is the width of the plastic? I'm on the fence on whether to get what you go or to get seidio's innocase.
    How much was the total cost of the package, including shipping? $13.90?
    Visor Deluxe -> Visor Platinum -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w
    i just ordered this case with a car charger for 10 bucks..
    I emailed the seller and they said that it was less than 1 mm thick. Lies! I ordered it and it was definitely not 1 mm, more like 2-4 mm! My sister said it looks funny and a lot more bulky. Needless to say, I took it off. Anyone know how this compares to a Seido Innocase? are those truly less than 1 mm like they claim on the website (0.8mm)?
    who was the seller... may be we can start a seller hall of shame thread
    it was the ebay front of daydeal. the seller name is something else but the return address was day deal. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=006
    Just got my hard case...my adivce...DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

I comes apart way too easily... and it squeaks!
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Av8torA320 View Post
    Just got my hard case...my adivce...DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

I comes apart way too easily... and it squeaks!
    Sounds like you got a bad one. I have not experienced anything close to what you describe. My case is airtight and only comes apart if I pry it apart. Also, why on Earth would your case squeak? That's just absurd.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast