Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I go to my company Outlook webmail and it is unviewable!

It is split into two screen.

I move the left screen to the left and just want to go to Inbox, but it look terrible and it is unviewable.

It look alright on Mogul and that was on WM6.0.

Any help on this to make it at least viewable on the 800w?
    Really? I've tried looking at it on my Mogul and my 800w and both looked absolutely horrible. It was completely unusable unless I just needed to see something real quick and had no way to get to a computer.

The only way to make it look better is to use a different web browser. Maybe it'll look better on Opera?
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    It look very very bad on WM6.1 on the 800w. Actually unreadable with all the funky icons.

On WM6.0 on the Mogul it look fine and navigatable.

Microsoft own software and on email server??? They didnt check on this?

Try to check your corp webmail Outlook and let me know.
    My corporate owa works well for viewing messages for me. I usually have to zoom all the way out to get a good view and maybe move the left frame to view my inbox properly but it works for viewing, not able to send messages. I can send with netfront 3.5 browser though, i'll see if i can grab a screenshot
    Check to see if your company has Outlook Mobile Access (OMA) enabled. That would work a lot better than Outlook Web Access (OWA), which is designed for computer Web Browsers.

Also, does your company not have Exchange Activesync? If they do have it enabled, then use that instead of the OWA site. Using Activesync to get your data would be a lot more efficient, easier, and appropriate for your mobile device.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I can only view my company email thru the web browser.

Why WM6 works fine and WM6.1 does not?
    I just tested my company's Web Outlook on my Treo 800w (previously tried it on my Mogul, WM 6.0).

It looks exactly the same. Both are impossible to navigate without manually re-sizing everything as you go through it.

So I'm not sure what the problem is. Both suck.

Are you sure you can't use the webmail address as an exchange server in Active Sync or do they have that disable? What about other browsers such as Opera?
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    same as Kas..mine has looked bad under 5, under 6 and under 6.1.
    use opera mini & zoom it.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Why it look great on my Mogul with WM6?
    Hold the stylus on one side until the circle goes all the way around. Then a menu will pop up. One of the choice on there will unsplit the screen.. I forgot which one.
    Sprint Palm Treo Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevante View Post
    Check to see if your company has Outlook Mobile Access (OMA) enabled. That would work a lot better than Outlook Web Access (OWA), which is designed for computer Web Browsers......
    As someone that has administered our exchange server, I can verify this. Most likely, if they have OWA enabled, they have OMA at least installed if not enabled. Not much to enabling it. Then again, if you can talk them into enabling it, go for broke an see if you can talk them into enabling activesync.

info on OMA: http://www.petri.co.il/test_oma_in_exchange_2003.htm
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pdaneophyte View Post
    use opera mini & zoom it.
    I guess I have to use Opera Mini.

Which download should I choose? I didnt see any for the 800w which is the 320x320 screen.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Guys, I just try Opera Mini as a demo on Opera website and my company website work great on it!

I read that the Mini is better than the Opera Mobile as it doesnt run out of memory.

But it run in Java so I need to install Java first. Where can I download Java for 800w?

I see that the Mini got it for many types of PDA and 800w is not the one listed.

Help if you get yours to work.