1.    #1  
    This is the inbox for my POP3 account. No Goodlink, no ExpressMail, just the built-in inbox and not synched with Outlook on my PC. I typed a message and clicked send. Treo said connecting, logging in, then got an error message and said it could not sync with the server (or something like that). I tried to do Send/Receive a couple more times and it wouldn't work. So I closed the inbox, got the stylus out and pushed the reset button. Now the inbox app won't open at all, not from Today and not from the Start button. HELP!!!
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tracylynnt View Post
    This is the inbox for my POP3 account. No Goodlink, no ExpressMail, just the built-in inbox and not synched with Outlook on my PC. I typed a message and clicked send. Treo said connecting, logging in, then got an error message and said it could not sync with the server (or something like that). I tried to do Send/Receive a couple more times and it wouldn't work. So I closed the inbox, got the stylus out and pushed the reset button. Now the inbox app won't open at all, not from Today and not from the Start button. HELP!!!
    If you have your mail save attachments to your minisd card, try deleting the folder on the card. It helped me once. The folder would have something like "Inbox.mstxxxxxxx" All the x's represent some numbers.