1.    #1  
    I was wondering if anyone has run into the following problem. I go to the UL config and go to activation tab and I click activate and OK to close that small window then ok on the bottom to activate the app. However after a certain amount of time the not activated text shows up again in my tabs....anyone of getting rid of this?...thanks in advance
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Do you have a legit activation code? That is about the only way to get around it. I had heard a few people cracked it but that is neither here nor there since Warez is not supported on this site. Even though they still had the activation text come up after a week or so. So buy it legit and you can get rid of the text. If you have already bought it then I would contact the developer.
    Hrm...what will this button do.
    Quote Originally Posted by afbond03 View Post
    Do you have a legit activation code? That is about the only way to get around it. I had heard a few people cracked it but that is neither here nor there since Warez is not supported on this site. Even though they still had the activation text come up after a week or so. So buy it legit and you can get rid of the text. If you have already bought it then I would contact the developer.
    Yes... The developer seems like a nice guy and he only took a day or two to get back to me when I asked him for square screen support.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Make sure you click on the square button below the activation number boxes and then the OK in the upper right hand corner. The screen is cut off and so it might not be obvious. If you only click the OK in the upper right hand corner after putting in the activation code, it does not get saved.