1.    #1  
    I really like Alarm 2 and want to set it as my SMS alert tone, but it only shows up in the email option. Can I use it as my SMS tone? I've been looking around, but I can't seem to find that file anywhere on the Treo. Maybe I'm just blind or missing something... but can someone tell me if it is possible to do?
    Thanks!
    Go to sounds & notifications>manage>menu>add then at top of screen, set to windows directory, find and highlight "alarm2" file, keep looking, prob sorted by type. hit select button, close and go to notifications tab and set up your new sound.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jimh2000 View Post
    Go to sounds & notifications>manage>menu>add then at top of screen, set to windows directory, find and highlight "alarm2" file, keep looking, prob sorted by type. hit select button, close and go to notifications tab and set up your new sound.
    AWESOME! Thank you so much! Worked like a charm.
    what is this alarm2?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by superman26 View Post
    what is this alarm2?
    When you go to your Sounds and Notifications and change the tone for email, you can see 5 alarms that aren't listed in messaging. Alarm 2 is just a cute, simple tone that I prefer over anything else. You can never find those little blips for messages anymore, so I'm pleased the instructions jimh2000 gave work.