Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by scrote View Post
    Magic Button (Single button task ender)
    Photo Contacts Pro (Full screen caller ID +++)
    Select Radio (Sirius, XM, 5000+ Channels)
    Card Export

Where do you get this Select Radio from?
    Quote Originally Posted by eastbayarb View Post
    http://www.selectradio.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by eastbayarb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eve6er69 View Post
    Rocket science at its finest!
    Favorite 800 apps:

Mobile Shell
    Wisbar Adv
    Kinoma Player
    SPB Diary
    Skyfire uses a proxy server to redirect the page to you in desktop format. I'm not sure I trust them with personal data that I submit such as bank sites, etc. Be careful.

Flexmail is a resource hog and slow as Christmas. Try Profimail.

Weatherbug mobile is good for weather.

And then there is Agendus, TCPMP, BeyondPod, Google Maps, pmClean, Kevtris2, Checkers 2.0.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmer View Post
    Rocket science at its finest!
    i try lol
    Wisbar Lite - $5 - Cascading start menu, taskbar, single click close.

OctroTalk - Free - Best IM client I have ever come across, just as fast as being on a PC and not a battery hog.

Kinoma Play - $30 - Fast becoming the only app I use for any type of media, local music/video, youtube, shoutcasts and other internet streams as well as local picture viewing.

Skyfire - Free beta - Does it all web browser, bit of a battery hog and slow to open (I havn't upgraded yet until they fix the auth issues.

Opera Mini - Free - Great all around browser when you don't need anything to move on screen. Very fast.

Google Maps/Live Search - Free - flip between the two for gps navigation and finding restaraunts based on gps location.

NuevaSync - Free beta - Not really an app, but that's part of why I like it. Free service that uses ActiveSync to push my contact and calendar to Google Contacts/Calendar 2 way. Nice and light on the battery. They are working on IMAP Gmail support, then we will truely have a MobileMe killer.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123