Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    Be sure to let them know about that issue, in case they don't already know.
    It must have just been something with their servers last night. Today it is working fine. Really like how fast pages load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdsnov73 View Post
    It must have just been something with their servers last night. Today it is working fine. Really like how fast pages load.
    I was just about to mention I've tried today and was able to save bookmarks .
    Skyfire is great, but a true battery hog, especially if watching video. I currently use PIE (I haven't found another one I like all that much better), & Skyfire for accessing Hulu.com and other vid sites - as long as I'm plugged in.
    Quote Originally Posted by scrote View Post
    Magic Button (Single button task ender)
    Photo Contacts Pro (Full screen caller ID +++)
    Select Radio (Sirius, XM, 5000+ Channels)
    Card Export
    Was wondering where to find this Magic Button (Single button task ender)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gade500 View Post
    Was wondering where to find this Magic Button (Single button task ender)

Thanks
    Magic Button

I used it for a while and then I had to remove it. Over time, I found that it was causing me some strange conflicts.
    WKTask - Task Manager/Taskbar Application/Soft Reset Tools (my favorite app)

Resco File Explorer - yea

File Changer Dialog - allows you to specify other areas of storage when selecting files in programs.

SkyFire - For websites that don't have a mobile site

Kinoma Freeplay - awesome new app to stream podcasts and youtube videos.
    i got lucky with skyfire.. i signed up and 1 min later i recieved the download link... i used the code michael

you guys try it and let me know..
    Thanks Raymir... the code is actually Michael8 (Phelps reference). Worked for me. Another site said it's supposed to expire tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    Magic Button

I used it for a while and then I had to remove it. Over time, I found that it was causing me some strange conflicts.
    I just use Task Manager to kill my program/process.
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    I just use Task Manager to kill my program/process.
    Yup, that's exactly what I do now also .
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Task Manager default as Alt - OK combo, but when I do that it say "Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename". I didnt do anything.

Can anyone help me on this? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    I also use the default task manager... just hold down the OK button and the Task Manager pops up... instead of using the Alt-OK option....
    its not a fix.. but give u another way to open it...

Fridayy
    TM requires the stylus, try Quick Menu - no stylus required to close an application.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I hold down the OK button and I get the same message also "Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename".

This is weird.

Anyone else got this problem?

Update - I do that Option-OK and assign to something else. Then come back and now my Task Manager is working when I do that combo button. I dont know what is going on.
    I can open Task Manager by holding down the OK button at the Today screen.

Task Manager only requires one hand to use without using the touch screen at all. I can open Task Manager without touching the screen, navigate to anything I want to shut down and then shut down Task Manager last. Using Task Manager to End the Task Manager application closes Task Manager without touching the screen . I usually shut down everything.

Option + OK has always worked for me to open Task Manager also.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I hold down the OK button and I get the same message also "Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename".
    If you have added task manager to the start menu (settings/menus) then the hard button mapping will no longer work.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by titworm View Post
    If you have added task manager to the start menu (settings/menus) then the hard button mapping will no longer work.
    I have my TM in start menu and the Hold-OK otion still opens it.
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    I think Kinoma Play is as good as they get. Opera Mobile and Live Search are really nice too.

This is weird.

Anyone else got this problem?

Update - I do that Option-OK and assign to something else. Then come back and now my Task Manager is working when I do that combo button. I dont know what is going on.
    I had the exact same problem with my camera shortcut. It appears the reason for it is that I went into start, settings, menus and added camera to the menu by checking the box. Once I removed it, the problem went away.

Did you happen to add Task manager to the menu in the same way? If so, try removing it from the menu.
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    If I have Task Manager in the Start Menu, the button shortcut gets broken and stops working. If you reassign, it works for a while, then breaks again.

Task Manager in the Programs folder makes the button shortcut work OK.

I have not tested having Task Manager in both the Start Menu and Programs, and see if the button works OK.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast