1.    #1  
    I tried both htc home vga on my treo 800w
    and also hinavigator

the little icons under the clock all work except for text messages.
    I still get a notification on bottom but the little counter doesnt count the messages like it does for the email

Does anyone know of a reg fix or anything for this.

Please help
  2.    #2  
    anybody?
    Quote Originally Posted by scottad1972 View Post
    anybody?
    Use the poutlook sms instead of the Palm sms and you should see the proper count.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  4.    #4  
    how do i do that?
  5.    #5  
    I installed poutlook with mortscript ran it and it indeed changed to the regular poutlook but hinavigator still isnt showing any count
    Quote Originally Posted by scottad1972 View Post
    I installed poutlook with mortscript ran it and it indeed changed to the regular poutlook but hinavigator still isnt showing any count
    You have to have new messages in poutlook to see a count in HTC Home. I don't know anything about hinavigator but I would assume the same applies.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  7.    #7  
    i do have messages in there but when i switched to poutlook hinavigator doesnt show message count and now spb mobile shell doesnt either.

spb mobile shell needs threaded i guess.