1.    #1  
    Using a Sprint 700wx...

How exactly do I configure Outlook to access my Windows Live Hotmail account and push back and forth (presumably using IMAP, but i'm not picky) to my device? I've been searching and trial-and-error-ing all day... perhaps i just fail but this seems to be a very simple thing...

I use Outlook for my corpporate email (Exchange, ActiveSync) and would like to add in Live Hotmail ...

I realize I can just access this stuff very the web ui, but mobile/pocket Outlook is so much friendlier and real time....

TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by jedimaster1138 View Post
    Using a Sprint 700wx...

How exactly do I configure Outlook to access my Windows Live Hotmail account and push back and forth (presumably using IMAP, but i'm not picky) to my device? I've been searching and trial-and-error-ing all day... perhaps i just fail but this seems to be a very simple thing...

I use Outlook for my corpporate email (Exchange, ActiveSync) and would like to add in Live Hotmail ...

I realize I can just access this stuff very the web ui, but mobile/pocket Outlook is so much friendlier and real time....

TIA

try this ----> link
  3.    #3  
    That seems to be just what I was looking for...thanks a bundle.