1. jhn
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I am new to a 800wm. On my 755 I had a back up program, that saved my **** many many times. On the 800 I see Sprite, I have backed up several times, and now have it set to back up once a week. My 755 back up every time I did a sync.

Not sure how to restore from Sprite yet, have not yet had the opportunity.

Should I stick with Sprite or look at a 3rd party program.
    Sprite backs up everything on the phone. It's great, but if you have problems, and you restore a backup that was made after those problems started happening, then you're back to square one.

What I suggest is making one backup when your phone is absolutely perfect...everything set the way you want it. Keep that backup somewhere safe. Then, you can schedule backups like you want, but you'll always be able to go back to that perfect one just in case.

Restoring from Sprite is easy...just follow the on-screen directions.
    a740 --> a900 --> Katana --> a900 --> a900m --> M1 --> a900m --> PPC6700 --> a900m--> 8400 --> a900m --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w
    I have had a number (greater than 3 less than 6) of backups that were not valid - would not restore. As a result, I looked around and ended up with SPB Backup.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    I have had a number (greater than 3 less than 6) of backups that were not valid - would not restore. As a result, I looked around and ended up with SPB Backup.
    What version are you using?
    SPBBackup2am.