1.    #1  
    I press the top button to connect with WiFi. Get connected - no problem, Check email, hit a few websites and then put the phone down for a few minutes. When i pick it back up, I am no longer connected to WiFi and instead see the EV symbol at the top.

Is there a way (a setting) to keep connected to WiFi once connected. I want the ability to manually connect and then decide when to manually disconnect. Right now it seem to automatically disconnect in just 2 or 3 minutes.

Thanks.
    It probably disconnects automatically after a few minutes when there's no data passing through. You may need to run an app that constantly polls a server for data, like a weather program. Otherwise, I think it maybe possible via Mortscript as well. Just keep in mind, this will be a huge battery drain.
    Quote Originally Posted by dougef View Post
    I press the top button to connect with WiFi. Get connected - no problem, Check email, hit a few websites and then put the phone down for a few minutes. When i pick it back up, I am no longer connected to WiFi and instead see the EV symbol at the top.

Is there a way (a setting) to keep connected to WiFi once connected. I want the ability to manually connect and then decide when to manually disconnect. Right now it seem to automatically disconnect in just 2 or 3 minutes.

Thanks.
    I believe you need to go into the WiFi settings (Configure Wireless Network where it shows all the access point). Go to Menu, Advance, then you should see Turn off WiFi if not connected in xx minutes. you can turn it to never so it will always be on. But I believe that would really eat up your battery.