Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    For those who were annoyed with the issues associated with version 2.1

Spb Mobile Shell 2.1.2 Beta 2 (build 3529) is available for open beta testing.

You can download the beta version at
    http://softspb.com/downloads/mobiles...ell2_setup.exe
    http://softspb.com/downloads/mobiles...Shell2.arm.cab

The list of changes (from Beta1 to Beta2):
    - Palm 800w: fixed SMS counter on Now Screen
    - Palm 800w: Spb Menu->Messaging->SMS launches Palm Inbox correctly
    That's good stuff going to try it right now
  3.    #3  
    Highly recommended. I can confirm the SMS button and counter issue is resolved with this release.
    I wish they can update SPB Time and SPB phone suite
    sweet d/l now
    700WX -> 800W -> Touch Diamond -> Pre?
    Also confirmed, Great job
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by superman26 View Post
    I wish they can update SPB Time and SPB phone suite
    I read that PhoneSuite is in the midst of an update for 320x320, but not yet released. Not sure about Time.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    i just hope so i really liked that program
    This is awesome! Just the update I was looking for. Not knowing if I had a SMS really bothered me.

Does anyone know if it's possible to customize the "Now" screen to show the instant messenger program? Sort of like how the Today screen shows how many contacts are online?
    I'm really looking at trying this application out. Does it work well, slow down the 800w, or mess with anything? Thanks...
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    I'm really looking at trying this application out. Does it work well, slow down the 800w, or mess with anything? Thanks...
    It works well. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $it$ $hasn$'$t$ $messed$ $anything$ $up$ $nor$ $do$ $I$ $notice$ $any$ $slowing$ $down$.
    I still can't get an all day event to show up in the Now Screen. Any Ideas?
    Thanks, it works for me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    It works well. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $it$ $hasn$'$t$ $messed$ $anything$ $up$ $nor$ $do$ $I$ $notice$ $any$ $slowing$ $down$.
    Thanks for the info!
    The only issues I'm experiencing so far is regarding the SMS icon on the Now screen.

If there are no running applications and you click on the SMS icon on the Now screen, POutlook opens up.

If you happen to have SMS app (Tmail.exe) running in tasks and you click on the SMS icon on the Now screen, SMS app (Tmail.exe) opens up as it should.

I now I used to run the Hannip Poutlook/SMS Mortscript switch, so I'm not sure if that effected it or not. Is anyone that never ran the script, having the same issue as I described?
    well it doesn't work with realvga96. i guess because it's still a beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    The only issues I'm experiencing so far is regarding the SMS icon on the Now screen.

If there are no running applications and you click on the SMS icon on the Now screen, POutlook opens up.

If you happen to have SMS app (Tmail.exe) running in tasks and you click on the SMS icon on the Now screen, SMS app (Tmail.exe) opens up as it should.

I now I used to run the Hannip Poutlook/SMS Mortscript switch, so I'm not sure if that effected it or not. Is anyone that never ran the script, having the same issue as I described?
    I closed all running tasks/apps; went to Now, tapped SMS icon and it took me to SMS. Never ran the Poutlook/SMS Mortscript.
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Wave Dave View Post
    I still can't get an all day event to show up in the Now Screen. Any Ideas?
    Mobile Shell/Settings --> Now Screen-->Configure-->check "Show all day events" box
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Ok it is no longer the beta version. you can download it here

http://spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/mobileshell/?en
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Now if only they could update plus and phone suite. Those are the two applications I would really like to use on the 800w.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast