1.    #1  
    Just noticed this on the Palm store and it looks like it converts MicroUSB to a 2.5mm plug (Mono / Headset plug).

I would imagine this + a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter would work well but not sound as good.

I really wish Palm would release an offical dock as I really like their dock for the 700wx.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasracer View Post
    Just noticed this on the Palm store and it looks like it converts MicroUSB to a 2.5mm plug (Mono / Headset plug).

I would imagine this + a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter would work well but not sound as good.

I really wish Palm would release an offical dock as I really like their dock for the 700wx.
    It's MONO!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beknatok View Post
    It's MONO!
    Agreed!!! lol..
    who needs a mono adapter
    Seems like the micro usb to stereo adapter should have been available and included in the 800w box. Wow I'm getting so frustrated waiting for this simple thing.

I haven't been able to listen to podcasts in my car in over a month. Really getting old.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirk View Post
    Seems like the micro usb to stereo adapter should have been available and included in the 800w box. Wow I'm getting so frustrated waiting for this simple thing.

I haven't been able to listen to podcasts in my car in over a month. Really getting old.
    Agreed 100%. This is getting ridiculous now. I almost bought some BT headphones just so I can listen to stuff.
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    I ended up getting the Blackberry Bluetooth Audio Gateway. Works great in the car, much better than I expeced.