Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So i came to put my newly sedio stylus back in (the pen one) and while pushing it in the black part(the top where is bigger) cracks and the pen slides in. There is a crack around the neck of the black part and i cant get my pen out now im going to email Sedio and see what they say. Beware, the sedio stylus is a bit cheap... not trying to bash them... hopefully there customer service will come through and get me w new one. maybe they can send me a non-pen one. its not worth it if that part keeps on breaking. If u want pics, lemme know and i will take them.

thx
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    So i came to put my newly sedio stylus back in (the pen one) and while pushing it in the black part(the top where is bigger) cracks and the pen slides in. There is a crack around the neck of the black part and i cant get my pen out now im going to email Sedio and see what they say. Beware, the sedio stylus is a bit cheap... not trying to bash them... hopefully there customer service will come through and get me w new one. maybe they can send me a non-pen one. its not worth it if that part keeps on breaking. If u want pics, lemme know and i will take them.

thx
    Have you tried taking the battery cover off and using like a small pair of needle nose pliers to slide it off?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    Have you tried taking the battery cover off and using like a small pair of needle nose pliers to slide it off?
    yeah i got it out, i figuired i could open the batter and get it out.... sedio are u there> i really dont feel like writing a new email. LOL im lazy, ill just do it tomorrow... sux tho
    I was about to buy a few of these too... Hmmmm..
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by b3tt3r View Post
    I was about to buy a few of these too... Hmmmm..
    ill put some pics up and let u guys decide... maybe i got a defect? maybe the non-pen verison will be better?
    Mine has been fine, so it may be a bit of a generalization to say "they're weak".
    i have had this problem on the 700p model too. bad design....
    Not surprised to hear about the cheezy quality -- my experience with SEIDIO products over the years has been hit or miss. Great extended batteries & soft cases; while other stuff is borderline junk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post

thx
    Reaper,

I'm sorry to hear about your problem with your stylus. This is actually pretty rare. Please send an email with your order number to forum@seidio.com and I'll make sure you're taken care of.

Thanks,
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    FWIW, mine's been fine and I've been using it quite a bit these past few days. I'd say "your mileage may vary" definitely applies here... hopefully Seidio will take care of you and make things right.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Same exact issue here. Mine started out by the top coming off when trying to get it out of the phone. then it cracked. grrrrr
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    I have had great luck so far with mine Generally speaking...I used to have one for my Treo 700 where the bottom or top part UNSCREWED to reveal the pen thus avoiding any cracks or getting stuck in the phone.

Again, so far, the Seidio pen/stylus is still well well worth the price to have the convenience of a pen with me at ALL times. I am also impressed that Seidio was the first to market with this as well.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I agree, if it was a screw top, then I think it would be perfect but so far, less than 24 hours after receiving it, not impressed.
    Again I apologize to both of you. I've had our engineers go out and test multiple styluses and we haven't been able to duplicate the problem. Email your info to forum@seidio.com and I can get you either a replacement or refund...whichever you prefer.

Thanks,
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Again I apologize to both of you. I've had our engineers go out and test multiple styluses and we haven't been able to duplicate the problem. Email your info to forum@seidio.com and I can get you either a replacement or refund...whichever you prefer.

Thanks,
    thanks man, im going to take pictures and post them here so u can see... i will also pm you the order numbers, i would like the stylus but i will try the non pen verison, maybe ill have better luck... give me a couple hours...

i REALLY appreciate the quick response, good customer service
  16. OMC
    2 of my 3 have had this issue (just opened the 3rd to use), as well as all skip when using the pen.

Good idea. Poor execution.

Might just super glue the tops on and fegitboutit
    Quote Originally Posted by OMC View Post
    2 of my 3 have had this issue (just opened the 3rd to use), as well as all skip when using the pen.

Good idea. Poor execution.

Might just super glue the tops on and fegitboutit
    OMC,

Email your order to forum@seidio.com and I'll get you taken care of. I really want to get some of these back so we can take a look at them as we've been unable to duplicate the problem here.

Thanks,
    I have one on order and due tomorrw. Now I'm scared to use it as it could get stuck in the Treo. I Seidio willing to do an exchange for a non-pen version?
    they dont get stuck in the treo. remove the battery cover and you can slip it out. I have gone through 10 or more on my 700p. never thought to complain...never thought i would get a response. I have a centro now...

Quote Originally Posted by dougef View Post
    I have one on order and due tomorrw. Now I'm scared to use it as it could get stuck in the Treo. I Seidio willing to do an exchange for a non-pen version?
    One of my Treo 800w stylus pens doesn't work either. The thread on the cap seems to have lost its grip and now is very easy to pop the cap off whilst taking out the stylus.

Though what I like about this stylus is that if you put the cap on the other end, it fits like a glove.

Order#: 204135 placed on 8/10/2008
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast