Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 63
  1.    #21  
    Hey Sedio,


    I emailed you a few days ago and I still have not received a response. What do I need to do to get a replacement? With the problems others are having i would just like the NON-pen stylus. I belive they were the same price
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Schump939 View Post
    Same exact issue here. Mine started out by the top coming off when trying to get it out of the phone. then it cracked. grrrrr

    Same here. Boy what a pain to get the phone out of the hybrid case (seido), remove the battery cover and get the stylus out of the phone. Why is it that the seido engineers can't replicate the problem ? I guess it's our fault, customers? The tip covering the pen feels like straw. Well, in my effort to tighten the tip so it won't come off again, i pinched it and whoaaa, the straw-like tip cracked! I know, i know it is on the fine print that i am not supposed to do this so forget about getting a replacement.

    Liked the concept but I am going back to the factory supplied stylus. A couple of days ago i was reading this thread and thought this ain't gonna happen to me. Spoke too soon.

    Let me know if the seido engineers find a way to improve the product and maybe i'll buy it again.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    Hey Sedio,


    I emailed you a few days ago and I still have not received a response. What do I need to do to get a replacement? With the problems others are having i would just like the NON-pen stylus. I belive they were the same price
    Reaper,

    I personally replied to every email that I received (forum@seidio.com). Please try your email again or send me a PM.

    Thanks,
  4. #24  
    We were unable to replicate the problem last week, but obviously this is something we have to get to the bottom of. We've stopped shipping these until we can figure out what's going on.

    I sincerely apologize again for the problems.

    Thanks,
  5. #25  
    I didn't have my cap break, but I can't get it to consistently stay on the pen so that the pen doesn't get stuck in the phone and can only get out via taking the battery door off. back to the regular stylus for me.
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Billhelm View Post
    I didn't have my cap break, but I can't get it to consistently stay on the pen so that the pen doesn't get stuck in the phone and can only get out via taking the battery door off. back to the regular stylus for me.
    I had that same problem with a pen/stylus on my 700wx. I ended up using superglue to glue the cap in place.
  7. #27  
    Wow...that sucks. At least they're trying to fix the problem. I hope everyone gets a working stylus.
    a740 --> a900 --> Katana --> a900 --> a900m --> M1 --> a900m --> PPC6700 --> a900m--> 8400 --> a900m --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w
  8. jaysen's Avatar
    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    #28  
    Uggh, reading this thread is very disappointing. I ordered when only one person had this "unique" problem now it has become the trend. I also ordered the plastic belt clip and read how it had problems in another thread... Very very disappointed...

    I've never purchased Seidio products and now that I took the plunge it looks like I'm gonna sink =/

    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    We were unable to replicate the problem last week, but obviously this is something we have to get to the bottom of. We've stopped shipping these until we can figure out what's going on.

    I sincerely apologize again for the problems.

    Thanks,

    Seidio -

    Will this affect me ? I placed my order August 13th. @ 10:51pm. I emailed you my order confirmation. How do I go about replacing the pen stylus to the non-pen styli...
  9. #29  
    I can assure you we'll get everyone taken care of as soon as possible. I will see what I can find out and post an update by tomorrow afternoon.

    Thanks,
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    I can assure you we'll get everyone taken care of as soon as possible. I will see what I can find out and post an update by tomorrow afternoon.

    Thanks,
    thanks i pmed you to email me at another email address. Did you receive it?
  11. #31  
    Yeah, I have the same problem. Mine is loose and I can't even get my stylus out without the cap coming off and having to take the battery cover off to remove my stylus and my girlfriends cracked and won't stay on. Hopefully Seidio can fix this or replace it with just the metal one. I also emailed my order info. Thanks for being active on here and keeping us updated..
  12. PSB22's Avatar
    Posts
    192 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #32  
    Same thing happened to me with a pen-stylus for the 700w. I had the "order from hell" with them a couple of years ago...

    -Pen stylus broke within 1 min. of use (plastic at top snapped off)
    -Shipped the wrong cable
    -When correct cable did ship (retractable USB/charge cable) the retraction mechanism broke within 5 min. and could not be repaired.
    -Battery cover for 700w comes with "Seidio" plastered in big letters across the bottom (not shown in product specs or pic's), and started losing its paint almost instantly, looks like crap now.

    I will not be buying anything more from these guys any time soon.
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    I can assure you we'll get everyone taken care of as soon as possible. I will see what I can find out and post an update by tomorrow afternoon.

    Thanks,
    I emailed over the weekend looking to exchange for a non pen version but have not heard back. Did you get my email?

    Doug
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by dougef View Post
    I emailed over the weekend looking to exchange for a non pen version but have not heard back. Did you get my email?

    Doug
    Doug,

    I believe so, and I just responded.

    Thanks,
  15. #35  
    Just a quick update.

    We're still working on tightening up the Treo 800w stylus to alleviate the loose cap problem. As soon as we have a revised product available we will get you all taken care of. I don't have an ETA yet, but will definitely keep you updated.

    There were some of you who were wanting to simply switch to the standard metal replacement stylus (non-pen) and that is an option as well. We're expecting this product to arrive any day now.

    I've responded to those who sent me an email, but if anyone else wants to do this, please email your contact and original order number to forum@seidio.com and I'll make it happen.

    Thanks,
  16. #36  
    Anyway to may the cap a screw on?
  17. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #37  
    Just happened to my first pen(top slips off and leaves pen in chute). I bought a three pack, and I won't be using the other 2. Seidio, don't try to just tighten them, make them screw top.
  18. #38  
    Although I have not purchased one of these pens myself, I'd like to thank Siedo for taking the time to help out everyone who's been having problems. That's showing a genuine interest in customer satisfaction imho.

    I have no idea on what it takes to get a "screw" top implemented, but I can definitely say I would be interested in something like that.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
    -Sri Chinmoy Ghose
  19. titworm's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    #39  
    I ordered the pen stylus on Fri. and my status is "backordered".

    Seidio, if it's gonna be a few days or more, would be cool if you could send the flex armor out separate (#205023). I'm gonna drop this thing sooner or later and some rubber would sure put my mind at ease
    Last edited by titworm; 08/19/2008 at 10:57 PM. Reason: (reading comprehension)
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by titworm View Post
    I ordered the pen stylus on Fri. and my status is "backordered".

    Seidio, if it's gonna be a few days or more, would be cool if you could send the flex armor out separate (#205023). I'm gonna drop this thing sooner or later and some rubber would sure put my mind at ease
    No problem. Contact customer service at 832-204-1118 and they'll get you taken care of.

    Thanks,
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions