Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by terrafox72 View Post
    ... (have $69.99 simply everything w/sprint)
    Simply everything is $99.99 in my area, and they will not apply discounts to it - how did you get it for $69.99?
    Visor Deluxe -> Visor Platinum -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w
    I don't know how terrafox72 did it, but I do know that Sprint Retentions can often make things happen, that otherwise are not supposed to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by paz5559 View Post
    Simply everything is $99.99 in my area, and they will not apply discounts to it - how did you get it for $69.99?
    That's actually not the Simply Everything plan. It's called the everything plan and it comes with 450 minutes instead of the unlimited. I just switched to that plan. But It starts on my next billing cycle. I can't wait for it to begin so i could start using my GPS.
    Sorry for not getting back sooner! Yes, I actually do have, and get billed for, the "Simply Everything" plan..but for 69.99. I get the whole enchilada (data, gps nav, tv, text, etc)...with the exception of the 'anytime' minutes which are limited at 450/month. Sprint does not openly advertise this deal (in the 'fine print'). I don't need unlimited anytime...wife/family/friends use sprint so I get free mob to mob. Before I switched to the 800w, I had an i500 that was on a 300 minute plan, and I was fine.
    FYI regarding the question about how I got the deal...I bought the phone at Best Buy for $200 with a contract renewal. I noticed, as I mentioned earlier, that in the fine print description of the Simply Everything plan literature, that it was available for 69.99. I inquired and was set up that way.
    I stand corrected...just checked the official name on my plan, and it says "Everything 450."
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12