1.    #1  
    The little thingy that comes up just doesn't cut it!
    Instead of adding yet another 3rd party app for with lots of bells and whistles and associated memory use, would be nice just to be able to make a larger caller bubble (standard with 800w - and can include picture from contact file)
    Charliec
    Photocontacts Pro is the bomb. Lots of bells and whistles

Custom ringtones, sms, photo's, etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by charliec View Post
    Instead of adding yet another 3rd party app for with lots of bells and whistles and associated memory use, would be nice just to be able to make a larger caller bubble (standard with 800w - and can include picture from contact file)
    I concur... Why add another memory hogging application!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctrix65513 View Post
    I concur... Why add another memory hogging application!
    I hope someone comes up with one
    S2U2 does it for free, but is not 100% perfect with the 800w. I've been playing with PhonEx from iconsoft.com. It's an early edition, still a little buggy, but very cool. There should be an upgrade in a week or two, I'm told.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bhodgins View Post
    S2U2 does it for free, but is not 100% perfect with the 800w. I've been playing with PhonEx from iconsoft.com. It's an early edition, still a little buggy, but very cool. There should be an upgrade in a week or two, I'm told.
    I looked at that one, but it just wouldn't run on my phone. I like PhonEx the best, because it has the full screen caller ID and a neat Today plugin.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    I looked at that one, but it just wouldn't run on my phone. I like PhonEx the best, because it has the full screen caller ID and a neat Today plugin.
    You guys are using this on the 800w? i cant get it to install at all. it says there are no themes installed that will work with my resolution?
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ehehat View Post
    You guys are using this on the 800w? i cant get it to install at all. it says there are no themes installed that will work with my resolution?
    Yeah, I got the same message. It's too bad. I like the expandable today plugin and the full screen caller ID.