Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Coming from my 755p & POS, I had specific fields setup with 'Order Number', 'Cust. Num', 'Tracking Num.', etc....

Now when I moved over to Outlook for this phone, the info is there in obscure fields in Outlook but of course none of the actual field names are there....

...But the biggest problem I see is that on the actual phone I do not see the information at all... I dont see any field properties....

The only info I see is what I put in the notes and it is def. not as organized as POS...

What can I do about this?
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    bump
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    So on the stock windows mobile PIM, if you add a contact, you are unable to input custom fields on the phone?

Only when you get on the comp.?... and even then when you do, you won't be able to see these fields on the phone anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post
    So on the stock windows mobile PIM, if you add a contact, you are unable to input custom fields on the phone?

Only when you get on the comp.?... and even then when you do, you won't be able to see these fields on the phone anyway?
    That is correct. It's dumb but hey, welcome to our world

I've always found it disturbing that Outlook is very inflexible on the desktop and mobile. It's not very easy to customize or search for data.
    Pocket Informant will work for you.