1.    #1  
    Picked up 2 travel chargers -110v- for the motorola phones, same plug as Treo 800W.
    The stock Treo charger out of the box has output of 5v-1a.
    The charger for the motorla has output of 5v-.65a.

The Motorola chargers may work but I am returning them and trying to find the Treo chargers.
    Info for anybody else buying chargers.
    cellphoneshop.net
    i bought one on wallmart for $10 and works great
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jimh2000 View Post
    Picked up 2 travel chargers -110v- for the motorola phones, same plug as Treo 800W.
    The stock Treo charger out of the box has output of 5v-1a.
    The charger for the motorla has output of 5v-.65a.

The Motorola chargers may work but I am returning them and trying to find the Treo chargers.
    Info for anybody else buying chargers.
    Motorola travel and car chargers both work fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by willysp View Post
    Motorola travel and car chargers both work fine.
    Does the Motorola car charger activate the red charge led on the Treo? And is this the Motorola car charger with the blue lit "M"? Thanks
    The Moto car charger with the blue light rocks! Been using it since I got the 800w. Yes it lights up the charge light and charges the phone fast.
    mini usb car charger for moto v something and samsung or sanyo katana or whatever 6 bucks shipped on ebay from usa seller. works great.
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonekilla View Post
    Does the Motorola car charger activate the red charge led on the Treo? And is this the Motorola car charger with the blue lit "M"? Thanks
    Yes and yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    The Moto car charger with the blue light rocks! Been using it since I got the 800w. Yes it lights up the charge light and charges the phone fast.
    Yup yup! I bought this charger from Amazon for like $4 and it works like a champ. Completely charges my phone within an hour too.
  10.    #10  
    I was wondering if the charger from palm would charge faster since it has a higher output rating.