1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Hey folks, wanted to see what skins you are using and what the overall functionallity of the program has been for you; Such as, do profiles switch properly, do vmails show up properly, etc.
    I found a simple skin, Allrock3 is how it shows up, it is very simple and lights up at all the right times. Doesn't do counts, if I could find one that does that is as simple, I'd use it....haven't tried profiles yet. This one matched the rest of my screen with no tweaking, which is good, because I don't know how to tweak them anyway.

3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AS329 View Post
    I found a simple skin, Allrock3 is how it shows up, it is very simple and lights up at all the right times. Doesn't do counts, if I could find one that does that is as simple, I'd use it....haven't tried profiles yet. This one matched the rest of my screen with no tweaking, which is good, because I don't know how to tweak them anyway.

Thanks, Though I am looking for a different type of skin, and would like to hear somemore opinions of how well it is functioning on the 800.