1.    #1  
    Hello there... I've been lurking this site for awhile and have benefitted from it greatly. The forum on this site is largely responsible for the shiny new Treo 800w that I finally picked up last week (after 3+ years on a ppc6600 [missing that big screen, but loving the EVDO rev. A]).

At this point tho, I'm an uber noob looking for an app that I don't know the name to. I did search for it on on google and at this forum but couldn't find it. I saw it on a screenshot from the pocketmax.com site when I went to take a look at pmClean. Its the gray/silver bar in the middle of the today screen that has the data metrics with the message/vmail/battery/etc... meters. Dunno if it will work on wm6 since that looks like wm2003.

I'm really interested in the data metrics right there on the today screen and the larger battery indicator. Or do you guys suggest using other apps for the network metrics and battery meter? It would be gnarly to have the network metrics right there on the notification bar so you can see it live in PIE or during email sync.

I'm attaching the image of the today screen from the pocketmax site.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    phoneAlarm is the name.
    Quote Originally Posted by monuttzz1 View Post
    Hello there... I've been lurking this site for awhile and have benefitted from it greatly. The forum on this site is largely responsible for the shiny new Treo 800w that I finally picked up last week (after 3+ years on a ppc6600 [missing that big screen, but loving the EVDO rev. A]).

At this point tho, I'm an uber noob looking for an app that I don't know the name to. I did search for it on on google and at this forum but couldn't find it. I saw it on a screenshot from the pocketmax.com site when I went to take a look at pmClean. Its the gray/silver bar in the middle of the today screen that has the data metrics with the message/vmail/battery/etc... meters. Dunno if it will work on wm6 since that looks like wm2003.

I'm really interested in the data metrics right there on the today screen and the larger battery indicator. Or do you guys suggest using other apps for the network metrics and battery meter? It would be gnarly to have the network metrics right there on the notification bar so you can see it live in PIE or during email sync.

I'm attaching the image of the today screen from the pocketmax site.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
    It appears to be phone alarm...but I am also a noob and know just enough to be dangerous. But I installed PA lite yesterday and while looking for skins, saw many that look like that. You can find much data about phone alarm in the Today Screen sticky.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    phoneAlarm is the name.
    missed it by that much...
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AS329 View Post
    missed it by that much...
  6.    #6  
    Thanks NRG and AS329! Will look over there and check out the app some more!
    Quote Originally Posted by monuttzz1 View Post
    Thanks NRG and AS329! Will look over there and check out the app some more!
    I installed the older version of PA lite, found the link somewhere here...works great, installed easy. Just google phone alarm skins and you'll find many. Good luck.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I installed PA on a trial basis. I ended up uninstalling it. I get the mail and voice mail and text message alerts at the top of the screen and in notifications. That's good enough for me. If I remember correctly, PA didn't work quite right. Also, I usually have my phone with me, so I look at my email, text messages, voice mails, and missed calls right away. That may be a personal thing for me.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    What is the app bar in the picture? It reminds me of Facade a little but obviously not.