Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I usually use iLauncher or PocketPlus to show meters for battery/memory/storage space on my today screen. But, unfortunately, they aren't working well--if at all--on the 800w.

Any suggestions?

I've tried the today plugin on Resco Explorer, but even the bigger icons are a bit too small for me.

Thanks in advance.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by xdalaw View Post
    I usually use iLauncher or PocketPlus to show meters for battery/memory/storage space on my today screen. But, unfortunately, they aren't working well--if at all--on the 800w.

Any suggestions?

I've tried the today plugin on Resco Explorer, but even the bigger icons are a bit too small for me.

Thanks in advance.
    I use the battery and memory meters in Quickmenu, but not sure you can use just that part of that app....found a recent one on pocketpcfreeware, that had a thin battery meter at the top of the screen, but it didn't work out too well.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    I LOVE this one. Puts a 2 pixel high bar at the top of all screens. Used it on my Mogul, and now the 800W.

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...ge-v1-1-1.html
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-