1.    #1  
    Hi, can anyone point me where I can download a windows theme that looks like the HTC Touch? I would like to have a weather icon that displays the current conditions. Or at least something similar to the default windows that will show my calendar, task, email, text messages...but have a icon that will display the current weather information with a nice full screen display similar to the Iphone weather program. Is there anything like that?

Thanks,

Bill
    Quote Originally Posted by BillA View Post
    Hi, can anyone point me where I can download a windows theme that looks like the HTC Touch? I would like to have a weather icon that displays the current conditions. Or at least something similar to the default windows that will show my calendar, task, email, text messages...but have a icon that will display the current weather information with a nice full screen display similar to the Iphone weather program. Is there anything like that?

Thanks,

Bill
    I just spent the last several hours here and though I didn't go with an HTC screen, I believe I saw several references to this in that thread.

As a result of wasting an entire Sunday here , I have weatherpanel installed (with traffic cams for my route to work) , phone alarm with a cool skin and a calendar. I am a complete noob and almost ready to tackle Ultimate Launcher....I highly recommend a thorough review of that thread.

Last edited by AS329; 08/10/2008 at 08:11 PM.
    This one works great for me:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=351553

Screenshot:

Personally, the smaller 800w screen, combined with the fact that its recessed, makes this hard to use (and I took it off).
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AS329 View Post
    I just spent the last several hours here and though I didn't go with an HTC screen, I believe I saw several references to this in that thread.

As a result of wasting an entire Sunday here , I have weatherpanel installed (with traffic cams for my route to work) , phone alarm with a cool skin and a calendar. I am a complete noob and almost ready to tackle Ultimate Launcher....I highly recommend a thorough review of that thread.

how much did you pay for weatherpanel? I like your Today screen
    Quote Originally Posted by pagan View Post
    how much did you pay for weatherpanel? I like your Today screen
    Thanks and nothing...check out the weatherpanel thread that Malatesta put together...and all the links that spit off from that thread. Took a couple hours, but it was worth it.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by AS329 View Post

Nice, which icons did you use for your weatherpanel?

Bill
  7.    #7  
    Pagan, where did you get your icons for your weatherpanel? I really like them

Bill
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    I'm also looking for the HTC Touch screen made just for the 800w. I know there are some other programs you have to load to support the 320x320 screen. I moved to the 800w from the Touch and man I mis the Touch home page.

Bill
    hi

Check out the weatherpanel icons et al here

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...922#post134922

StoryR has put together a new 320x320 icon set called Phatphinger and they totally rock.

BigMots
  10.    #10  
    Thanks, I did download the Phatphinger set and it ROCK

Bill

Bill
    If you were talking about mine in pagan's post they are the commuter icons. I have a hard time picking because so many are so cool....