1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a better viewer? I was trying to view this menu I downloaded on vacation, but I could not enlarge the text to see what was on it. It showed up really small, and there was no zoom feature in picsel viewer. Obviously this program wont work if you need to zoom in.

Any other suggestions?
    I had the same issue. Check the Treo800W user guide under PDF viewer and it expalins how to zoom in and out. Once I found that, I am fine with the PDF viewer.
    You can do everything with the 5 way center button. Piscel is an awesome PDF viewer, IMO.
    i500 --> 6700 --> 6800 --> 800w
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by quickstang View Post
    Does anyone know of a better viewer? I was trying to view this menu I downloaded on vacation, but I could not enlarge the text to see what was on it. It showed up really small, and there was no zoom feature in picsel viewer. Obviously this program wont work if you need to zoom in.

Any other suggestions?
    Foxit is better and more robust, if you're willing to spend a few $.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    You can zoom with Picsel. Just press the Palm action button in the middle of the 4-way directional pad. That'll switch from pan to zoom. You can then use the up or down directionals to zoom in or out.

Picsel rocks.
    Last edited by santos; 08/10/2008 at 12:01 AM.
  6.    #6  
    What do you know, I guess it does zoom I just didnt have a manual in front of me, so maybe that's why I didnt know it did that.

Hopefully it will work just fine.

Tried the foxit deal, and while it looked good and all, it had an error that said it was not compatible with the phone on launch (though it worked)

Thanks for what I missed. I really like the PDF viewer I had on my Palm. Little free program that worked VERY well.
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by quickstang View Post
    What do you know, I guess it does zoom I just didnt have a manual in front of me, so maybe that's why I didnt know it did that.

Hopefully it will work just fine.

Tried the foxit deal, and while it looked good and all, it had an error that said it was not compatible with the phone on launch (though it worked)

Thanks for what I missed. I really like the PDF viewer I had on my Palm. Little free program that worked VERY well.
    Did you try Foxit 1.2 beta? That version works on my phone.
    My issue with Picsel is that, if you zoom close enough to read the words on documents, you then have to scroll left/right to actually read. There doesn't seem to be a way to reformat it for readibility, as you can with Docs to Go on POS.

Anyone found a way to work around that - am I missing something?
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G