1.    #1  
    I have been getting a few complaints lately that I am sending the same text message numerous times. Kinda like when the 700wx first came out.

I haven't seen any other complaints on here, am I the only one with this? If so, it may be a Sprint issue around here. Anybody else have this problem?

Please, don't tell me I'm just having deja vu........
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lepricon View Post
    I have been getting a few complaints lately that I am sending the same text message numerous times. Kinda like when the 700wx first came out.

I haven't seen any other complaints on here, am I the only one with this? If so, it may be a Sprint issue around here. Anybody else have this problem?

Please, don't tell me I'm just having deja vu........
    I've received the same complaints, though not for a week or so...I had this issue with my 700wx and commonly receive double text message (or more!) from others with other phones (though not sure if they're always on Sprint). I'm guessing its a network thing.
    i had 1 compalin to me about this last week. havent had anymore complaints though.
    700WX -> 800W -> Touch Diamond -> Pre?
  4.    #4  
    Maybe it is just a glitch in Sprint's service here locally.
    Well you jinxed me, just got a text from my sister (I'm in AZ she's in NJ) b*tching that she has received the text I sent this morning three times...my mother in DC complains of the same thing. But I know it has also happened between my wife and I in the same city. Sure it's a Sprint thing to increase revenues by charging those without unlimited text plans for the duplicates (or triplicates!)