1.    #1  
    I'm only getting ~300-400 down and i'd hate to know what i'm getting up.

I've gone in and made sure that Rev A was enabled.

Does any one know how to increase this speed?

I have good reception and I'm from Saint Louis and the sprint map clearly shows rev A everywhere near me. (I've also tried it in other areas as well.)
    Quote Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
    I'm only getting ~300-400 down and i'd hate to know what i'm getting up.

I've gone in and made sure that Rev A was enabled.

Does any one know how to increase this speed?

I have good reception and I'm from Saint Louis and the sprint map clearly shows rev A everywhere near me. (I've also tried it in other areas as well.)
    Try searching. There are big threads about this. For me personally it's all about how many other people are on the same tower at the time. If I try at 3:00am, I get great speeds. Otherwise I get about 500kbps.
    I joined the cellphone thing late: razr v3m->treo 800w
    Uncheck that Rev. A box. It is hurting you more than helping. In fact it may cause the radio to malfuntion causing missed calls. I've been through all this.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    Uncheck that Rev. A box. It is hurting you more than helping. In fact it may cause the radio to malfuntion causing missed calls. I've been through all this.
    I've read many of the posts on here about it. That's where I learned about the rev a checkbox.
    Fortunately, I've not missed any calls. But you many be right about it hurting more than helping. I've not seen any "helping" from the rev A box.

Has anyone noticed a real boost though with it? Especially in the STL area?