1.    #1  
    Not sure why i am unable to check syncing box in Active Sync? I'm on windows vista and have contacts in outlook 2007. The checkbox for mobile files and favorites are able to check but i can't sync anything else. Anyone having this issue or can help?
    do you synchronize your phone with an exchange server? if so, i don't think you can sync your PIM data ( contacts, calendar,email, and tasks) with Outlook unless you disable syncing with the exchange server. if you only want to sync contacts, you can just uncheck contacts in the activesync options..
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevante View Post
    do you synchronize your phone with an exchange server? if so, i don't think you can sync your PIM data ( contacts, calendar,email, and tasks) with Outlook unless you disable syncing with the exchange server. if you only want to sync contacts, you can just uncheck contacts in the activesync options..
    no i dont sync it through any exchange server. I only want to sync up the contacts from outlook to the 800w. But the selection for the check box to sync contacts is not allowing me to select it. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this?