1.    #1  

OK, so I partnered my Treo 750 with my Motorola H700 handsfree headset, and now, even when the headset is closed (and the BT logo in the Today screen goes gray), I can't get the phone to make any sound! Incoming rings are silent, when it's set to vibrate it doesn't vibrate, there's no key or touchscreen "click", even my alarms don't make any sound.

Is it something to do with the BT, or is it another problem that just happened to crop up at the same time? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    afaikafaikafaik, $this$ $is$ $a$ &$quot$;$feature$&$quot$;. $if$ $there$'$s$ $a$ $way$ $to$ $fix$ $it$, $i$'$d$ $love$ $to$ $know$ $about$ $it$ $too$!

doody
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by benjamin1cs View Post

OK, so I partnered my Treo 750 with my Motorola H700 handsfree headset, and now, even when the headset is closed (and the BT logo in the Today screen goes gray), I can't get the phone to make any sound! Incoming rings are silent, when it's set to vibrate it doesn't vibrate, there's no key or touchscreen "click", even my alarms don't make any sound.

Is it something to do with the BT, or is it another problem that just happened to crop up at the same time? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I had a H700 and it worked fine, no probs at all except I found the H700 with none of the probs you desctribe, it just didn't feel secure and people said my voice sounded muffled, so swapped it for a Blueant Z9 which is an "Ear Bud" type, and is much better all round (Secure fit and voice quality).

This isn't a plug for Blueant Z9, just my experience.
    Treo 750 WM6.0 + Treo Pro WM6.1
    Carrier:Telstra Australia NextG (3G).