Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Anyone order these from Treo Central's store? They are listed as compatible with the 800w. I ordered 2 of them and neither work in my 800w. I am going to return them but I was wondering if anyone else has gotten them to work. Product link is below.

http://store.treocentral.com/content...es/---3535.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by webdave View Post
    Anyone order these from Treo Central's store? They are listed as compatible with the 800w. I ordered 2 of them and neither work in my 800w. I am going to return them but I was wondering if anyone else has gotten them to work. Product link is below.

http://store.treocentral.com/content...es/---3535.htm
    You should let the store folks no this so that they can fix the description.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    I did. I called them up today when I setup the return and told them neither worked in the 800w. They said they tested it so that is why I was asking if anyone else has tried them.
    Quote Originally Posted by webdave View Post
    I did. I called them up today when I setup the return and told them neither worked in the 800w. They said they tested it so that is why I was asking if anyone else has tried them.
    That's odd... If you want to send one my way I'd be glad to test it...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.