1.    #1  
    I used to be able to block my caller ID from the Menu->Phone->Services

anyway to do this on the 800w?
    just dial *67 before the number

for example if you're calling 213-555-1212 you would dial *672135551212
    Phone history with Sprint since April 2001: Kyocera QCP-2035, LG Touchpoint 1100, Samsung i500, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, HTC Mogul, Blackberry 8830, Samsung A900M, Motorola ic902, Blackberry Curve 8330, Samsung Instinct, HTC Touch, Treo 800w, Touch Diamond, Touch Pro, Motorola i9, Treo Pro (personal)/Iphone 3G 16GB (gone to make room for Pre), Palm Pre, blackberry tour, iPhone 3GS 32GB
  3.    #3  
    That sucks using contacts but it does work, thanks.
    You can also call your provider and they will do it for you.
    That's kinda lame. I'm pretty sure the Centro had an option to hide your caller id with a press of a button.

Heh.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
    -Sri Chinmoy Ghose
    haven't seen it on my wife's centro - my previous blackberry had the option though
    another cool way is to install Magicall.

I have my Sprint set up to always block my outgoing caller ID. But, using Magicall I set it up so that when I dial any of my contacts it automatically adds *82 before it dials the number. It works amazing! If I call anyone not in my contact list my caller ID is blocked, but if I add them to my phonebook it unblocks. **I tried to just put *82 infront of every number in my phonebook, but it became a pain because when I tried texting them I had to delete the *82 part. Magicall adds it easily and runs in the background. You can set it up and you will never even notice it.
    natedogg

I must say, that is an awsome idea.

Now I'm thinking of doing that
    I had thought my Mogul had this option under the Phone settings. Regardless, there is a setting in WM6 itself that can do this. Perhaps Sprint removes it?