1.    #1  
    Is there anything out there to end all tasks when I exit (call end)? Several times I have drained my battery with background stuff running. I know there are many many apps that close programs instead of minimizing to background but a nicer solution would be to close everything when I turn off. Even a script that would execute on the call end button that ends all tasks would be good. There would probably be a problem when ending a voice call. This brings up another question. Is there a built-in scripting function or any 3rd party scripting options out there? Something like AutoHotKey for PPC would be awesome.
    This may not be exactly what you are looking for, but QuickMenu has a feature to quit all tasks. Using QuickMenu, I created a shortcut to quit all tasks and i have this shortcut on my home screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by treoKing View Post
    This may not be exactly what you are looking for, but QuickMenu has a feature to quit all tasks. Using QuickMenu, I created a shortcut to quit all tasks and i have this shortcut on my home screen.
    +1 with QuickMenu - it also has an option to have a short tap end the app and a long tap of the X to minimize and keep the app open in the background.

QM does have its quirks, but I dig it's other features as well.
    tMan will allow a tap to the x to close the program...
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford