1.    #1  
    I know this doesn't quite fit in under the Treo 800w section, but I got a rather urgent question to ask.

Does anyone know of a confirmed phone model that is able to send MMS messages on the Sprint CDMA network (not nextel IDEN)? Apparently Sprint is only blocking MMS on PDA/Windows Mobile devices.

I just need the phone model (ex, Motorola RAZR V3) of a phone that you know can do MMS on the Sprint network.

Let's just say I'm dabbling around and this would help me out greatly.

Thanks!
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
    -Sri Chinmoy Ghose
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann View Post
    I know this doesn't quite fit in under the Treo 800w section, but I got a rather urgent question to ask.

Does anyone know of a confirmed phone model that is able to send MMS messages on the Sprint CDMA network (not nextel IDEN)? Apparently Sprint is only blocking MMS on PDA/Windows Mobile devices.

I just need the phone model (ex, Motorola RAZR V3) of a phone that you know can do MMS on the Sprint network.

Let's just say I'm dabbling around and this would help me out greatly.

Thanks!
    RAZR V3M

Lots of phones do MMS on the Sprint Network. Current ones include:

LG Rumor (lx260)
    Katana LX
    Samsung Instinct
    Samsung Upstage
    LG MUZIQ (lx570)
    Samsung m520
    Katana DLX
    any PALM OS TREO 700p,755p, or CENTRO
    (not windows)
    M610
    M500
    M300 + a ton more

Almost all camera phones do MMS, but Windows PDA's don't unless you get that program sMMS that allows you to.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, really appreciate it. =)

So I guess it looks like only Windows Mobile is blocked. Interesting. I'm assuming that the correct mms address is still mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms for these phones?
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
    -Sri Chinmoy Ghose