1.    #1  
    Is there a way to make the Default Calendar view to show as Month view only. I would like to hit the calendar button on the phone to always show up as month view but when I click on the appt on the screen it would show as Agenda view. I know there is a setting on the 800w to make the default whichever but if the calendar app isnt closed and left on another view then it will only open that view with the calendar button. hope i'm not confusing anyone here.

This was the perfect setup on my 700wx, everytime I go to programs and select calendar it will always show default as the month regardless what my last setting was.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...+calendar+view
    Yes, go into your calender, hit menu, tools, options. First choice is: Start In, change that to month view, and BAM, your there.
    Hmm, that didn't work for me (but will check later); found out something: repeated hits on the calendar button changes screens.
    Life is a carnival, believe it or not,
    Life is a carnival, two bits a shot
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
    Yes, go into your calender, hit menu, tools, options. First choice is: Start In, change that to month view, and BAM, your there.
    I did that. But watch once you change it to lets say month view then hit ok. then press the calendar button on the phone (not the screen) and change it to say year view. then hit ok again then if you open the calendar button again it will be in yr view. it will only go back to month if you close the calendar program all together or open the calendar from the screen.
    lasdj;

do you have a "magic button" that closes programs with the X or the stock WM 6.1 button behavior?

With the stock behavior, when you hit X, it really doesnt close, so no matter what your startup behavior is, your always going to load the last view.

If you the load the calendar up after a soft reset, I promise it will start in month view.

Sounds like the program is not actually closing.