1.    #1  
    The craziest thing just happened. I was loading the Calendar+ application and it froze my phone, so I took the battery out to reboot and when I put it back in ALL of my plugin applications (UL, WeatherBug, Clock, Calendar+ etc.) don't work - they say there's no application associated. When I tried to relaunch the .CAB files that I originally downloaded they all say they were "unsuccessful". this after all the work I did to customize UL. do I need to delete all .CAB files and redownload? what a disaster! also how do I prevent this in the future??

Any help would be appreciated.
    Sounds like it is time for a hard reset....

I suggest regular backups to help deal with such problems.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply. I would sure like to avoid the hard reset. Are you thinking I won't be able to reuse the CAB files in order to get the applications again?
    Quote Originally Posted by dallasazcat View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I would sure like to avoid the hard reset. Are you thinking I won't be able to reuse the CAB files in order to get the applications again?
    If the .cab files are all failing to install then you won't be able to use them without a hard reset... But they should be fine after that.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.