Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I noticed this starting occuring randomly, mostly on bootup- after installing the palm voice command over bluetooth update.

-Rob
    I have noticed it a couple of times but my bars come right back if I place a call or receive a call. No need to reset. I think it is probably a Windows Mobile reporting bug.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    The bug I experience wont even allow apps to launch. You can click and select them but they dont launch.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Yes, when I don't pay my bill for long periods of time.
    I have had trouble receiving calls inside of malls, stores etc. At home it's fine but often when I walk out of larger commercial buildings the voicemail indicator will be on and the phone did not ring or vibrate.

Very frustrating... Geez how many bugs do these Palms have? This thing is turning me insane... I may need to go back to 'the crack'.
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    Actually, the last two hospitals I've been to have not had 'no cellphone' policies (and one of them most definitely used to) so I think the times are a changin' with the whole no cells in hospitals situation.
    Yeah, I've been in the ER and had extended stays 4 times this year, and during all of them, I've been internettin' away!
    Life is a carnival, believe it or not,
    Life is a carnival, two bits a shot
    Quote Originally Posted by 1oddmanout View Post
    Yeah, I've been in the ER and had extended stays 4 times this year
    Sorry to hear that... I hope you're feeling better.

At least you have your phone, though...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by gerard187 View Post
    Yes, when I don't pay my bill for long periods of time.
    LMAO!!!!
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12