1.    #1  
    Hi all. I have been noticing my battery symbol, EVDO/1X symbol and bars flash very quickly on and off. It usually happens either when using ie or when just messing around with the phone. It's a very quick flash but I want to be sure thats not a sign of a bad screen or hardware issues or even software issues. I spoke to Palm via live chat and they said it's no big deal and to trust them and that this is no sign of problems. Anyone's phone do the same thing? I have 2 more weeks on my 30 days with Sprint so if I have to change phones it would be nice to do so before I have to pay for it.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by NycMike718 View Post
    Hi all. I have been noticing my battery symbol, EVDO/1X symbol and bars flash very quickly on and off. It usually happens either when using ie or when just messing around with the phone. It's a very quick flash but I want to be sure thats not a sign of a bad screen or hardware issues or even software issues. I spoke to Palm via live chat and they said it's no big deal and to trust them and that this is no sign of problems. Anyone's phone do the same thing? I have 2 more weeks on my 30 days with Sprint so if I have to change phones it would be nice to do so before I have to pay for it.

Thanks,
    Mike
    I see the same thing...nothing I'm worried about...
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    I see it too; Mine does it consistently, blinks maybe once, when I tap the battery icon. The window pops up, then blinks really fast. Looks like a window redraw.
    Mine flickers too. I posted about this a while ago and others said this happened on earlier devices as well with no deeper problems.