1.    #1  
    I was not so happy with my Moto q9c so I sent an email to E-care asking them to cut me a good deal on the new Treo 800... they did... however they want the Moto q9c back.... i just got the return prepaid envelope from sprint...
    my question is.... what do the want back?
    Phone? --- off course......
    Batter??? --- Off course...
    Wall charger???
    ear phones???
    Or EVERYTHING that came with the box???? I think Ive already lost a couple of accessories....

what do you guys thing?
    well i haven't heard this before but if they want something would be the phone only
    From what I understand they want everything. What's weird is that instead of sending me this "return kit" they emailed me a prepaid shipping label that I print and stick on a box.

My brother received the shipping envelop instead. Sprint is really decentralized with their operations....

To be safe I would call customer support and ask. My bro has literally just stuck the whole phone retail box inside that envelop. Haven't sent it in yet though.
    I'm pretty sure they need everything - box and all. The only time I've found that I only need to ship back the phone is when it's going to get swapped out for a refurb.