1.    #1  
    If I enable the KeyGuard ..... and then press and hold the "Messaging" hard button to the bottom right of the center button.... Pocket outlook actually launches.... and the KeyGuard becomes disabled...... anyway of fixing this?
    mine don't do that...all keys are locked

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    hmmm, if I press any of those hard keys, calendar, messaging, ok or start the screen lights up, the app opens, but the keyguard remains in effect until I hit the center button...and it goes back to sleep in a couple seconds. I had noticed this before, but only with the messaging button.
    Quote Originally Posted by AS329 View Post
    hmmm, if I press any of those hard keys, calendar, messaging, ok or start the screen lights up, the app opens, but the keyguard remains in effect until I hit the center button...and it goes back to sleep in a couple seconds. I had noticed this before, but only with the messaging button.
    oh oh...i see, yeah this happens

I think it's just a WM thing as the 700wx did that too. WM has weird KB issues, like no 2 keys as the same time crap.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    I walked out the door to dinner last night with my Treo in hand. When I got in the car I decided to slide my Treo in my jeans' pocket instead of my purse...5 minutes later it was making a million clicking sounds and I discovered that I had not only managed to unlock the screen, but turn on fring and begin a call!

Oh gawd I need a case!
    Alli, we are surprised. I am cased with my 800W; however, when the extended battery comes out, a new case hunt may have to start. Also a silicon skin. Will we ever stop looking...............
    Well you know I am the case queen. I have never gone this long without one and it is starting to feel unnatural. However, I did just order one of those little plastic jobbies from ebay...cheap knockoff of the Seidio. I guess I need to start bugging my friends at Sena and Prima....