1.    #1  
    Trying to find anything useful on AT&T's support site is like searching, at midnight, in a dark room for a black cat that isn't there. Fukcers. Sh!teating Fukcers.

I'm looking for a guide on how to set up the 750 to connect to the internet through MediaNet, which I naturally have, from beginning to end. WM6 is installed, and I would like to update to WM 6.1 some day, but for now I just want to configure this. I did it for T-Mobile and it was 2 days of wanting to kill people. Lots of them. Now I've ported over to AT&T and I have to start again. I"m going to need to find settings for MMS, Internet/data connection, and email. Anybody know of such a guide?
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
    Trying to find anything useful on AT&T's support site is like searching, at midnight, in a dark room for a black cat that isn't there. Fukcers. Sh!teating Fukcers.

I'm looking for a guide on how to set up the 750 to connect to the internet through MediaNet, which I naturally have, from beginning to end. WM6 is installed, and I would like to update to WM 6.1 some day, but for now I just want to configure this. I did it for T-Mobile and it was 2 days of wanting to kill people. Lots of them. Now I've ported over to AT&T and I have to start again. I"m going to need to find settings for MMS, Internet/data connection, and email. Anybody know of such a guide?
    There's actually a lot of config articles on AT&T's site. This one deals specifically with MediaNet but there are others:

http://www.wireless.att.com/answer-c...055&isSrch=Yes

Login to your ATT Mobility account, click on the 'Support' link in the bar at the top, then enter some keywords in the 'Answer Center' search box on the far right like 'MediaNet settings Treo 750'.
  3.    #3  
    Geez! WHY did I get so many irrelevant results when I searched?! Yours is the perfect solution. The key is to follow it EXACTLY, starting from scratch, and ensuring no errant information is entered into any of the fields. I was getting to the point that I was starting to understand what drives people to climb into clock towers and start shooting. Just a glimpse, mind you, but I was definitely on that path. Anyway, many thanks!